looking for friends in maintanence mode

Options
Hi - I have been using MFP since Feb. 2011, but I started my weight loss last October. I am down 93 lbs. I want to lose about 10 more then go into maintenance mode. I have not made Friend Requests in the past as I mostly use this site for logging, not interacting with members. However, as I go into maintanence mode I know I will have more questions and need advice because I think I will have trouble with this as I am an "all or nothing" kind of guy. Not sure how to pull back and maintain. Hope I can find guidance.

Replies

• adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm in about the same spot as you. I started using this site in April, but started losing weight late last year. I dropped about 45 pounds all together. I'm in maintenance mode now. I'm trying to slow it down rather then just hitting a good maintenance spot. I think, I'll end up losing 5 more pounds before I really find a "straight away."

For me, it's all about learning more and more as I go. taking it easy.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I need to drop another 10 as well, and then I'm in Maint. Friend me if you want!
  • finabella
    Options
    I have 1 pound to go you are welcome to friend me if you like
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations everyone!

There is a maintenance thread where we all talk about the challenges of maintaining....would love to hear from new people if you want to contribute!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/191617-maintenance-thread
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm about 3 pounds away, and quite nervous about maintenance, feel free to friend me. I will also checkk out that thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!