Turning 40 time to get a grip

Options
I need friends for accountability I workout daily and hardcore workouts I’m currently doing ShaunT special challenge group 60 days of digging deep but just not losing the weight and I know it’s the nutrition so this is it now as I suffer from depression and this is really getting to me know in a big way I want to loose about 70lbs I’ve done it before and then just let it all come back thinking I had beaten it well how wrong was I even knowing how sad it would make me. Add me please and let’s take a journey to become the best versions ever forever!

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    FR sent
  • Sierra1589
    Sierra1589 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. If anyone else wants to add me feel free, I had also lost weight and then somehow it all came back, I'm just starting with MFP again and I plan to start making some better desicions with my meal choices to get some weight off (again :neutral: )
  • AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sent request! I need accountability partners as well. Turn 40 next year and want to be in the best shape of my life! Let’s do this 💪🔥💪
  • jajenis
    jajenis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I will be 40 next month, had planned to be around 40lbs lighter but have set myself a target of 21lbs! Hopefully can get into the right mind frame. I hope we can motivate each other to keep going 🙂
  • dru66mfp
    dru66mfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Adding you guys as well! I'm getting close to 40 and I gained 20 lbs in 3 years so I want to lose the 20 lbs before I reach 40! :D All I can do is try!
  • PonkiDoodle
    PonkiDoodle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in September!! Here's to 40 being fabulous!!!
  • LM_hustle
    LM_hustle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 37 so heading that direction! I just added you. Good luck with your journey. I am always on here and always responding to friends posts. I'm positive and like to support everyone I'm friends with.
  • beautifullxo
    beautifullxo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 😀
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me. I had an over 800 day streak on MFP, dropped 65 lb. Here I am 55 lbs heavier, completely off course after kids and I'm going to be 39 in December so I'm right behind you. Definitely looking to lose again and fight the depression. I would love to help motivate others as well as I need someone to keep me accountable
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Just hit 40 in May. Send me some requests!