This week to end. ๐Ÿ˜‘
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    One minute without pain....
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    A place to run and hide. All my relatives like to use me for a bed and breakfast because of my location, location, location. Happens every summer and I'm thinking about where I can go and hide out. Guess I'll just go to the Hole in the Wall and not come back until the fall. I'm tired of waiting on people hand and foot.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A place to run and hide. All my relatives like to use me for a bed and breakfast because of my location, location, location. Happens every summer and I'm thinking about where I can go and hide out. Guess I'll just go to the Hole in the Wall and not come back until the fall. I'm tired of waiting on people hand and foot.

Start coughing and tell them you think it's Covid, that should do it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 You're such a hoot and I mean that in the best possible way. I'm already planning a getaway over the 4th. Just came up with the plan a few minutes ago. It's a crying shame when you have to leave your own home or they'll be a herd of them coming my way. They want to stay here for 3 long weeks and I can't handle that. I sacrifice through the long, cold winters so I can enjoy 2.75 months of nice weather. They come and sux all of the sunshine and groceries right out of my house. Lay around and expect me to do their laundry.
    Think Lili Von Shtupp tired here.

bd9ethflfwuf.png

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 You're such a hoot and I mean that in the best possible way. I'm already planning a getaway over the 4th. Just came up with the plan a few minutes ago. It's a crying shame when you have to leave your own home or they'll be a herd of them coming my way. They want to stay here for 3 long weeks and I can't handle that. I sacrifice through the long, cold winters so I can enjoy 2.75 months of nice weather. They come and sux all of the sunshine and groceries right out of my house. Lay around and expect me to do their laundry.
    Think Lili Von Shtupp tired here.

bd9ethflfwuf.png

I hope your planned get away works as planned, it definitely sounds like you need and deserve that warm time away. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Peace

Amen :)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    A latte or a massage would be nice. :p

so much this^ :love:
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,372 Member
    Options
    Either the world to end, or everyone stop fighting with eachother and have world peace
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    My peace of corned beef brisket and eggs to get to the table
  • Yannaove
    Yannaove Posts: 5,185 Member
    Options
    A Hug :(
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    A Hug :(
    Here ๐Ÿค—
    I want the squat pain in my backside to leave because I have to squat again tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜’
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    A tiny camper very cheap to go to the mountains, I'm skerred of tents because if the bears ๐Ÿ˜ง
  • beautifullxo
    beautifullxo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    To feel secure.
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options