Fitness Buddy Search!

Options
Looking for fitness buddies. I have a long way to go but I’m about 4 months into my journey.

Replies

• AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP (on and off) for 8 years, and most of my friends aren't active on here anymore.

I'm also here looking for some new fitness friends to keep me accountable and inspire me! I've lost about 40 pounds since my most recent peak weight, and I have 30 to go. This is my 3rd round of significant weight loss.

I try to stay positive and get back up when I fall off track, but... we all know the struggle. I have two teenagers. Hypothyroidism, anxiety, and arthritis/disc issues in my spine can't hold me down! I love to exercise, but I am very busy, and often can't find the time, so I try to get up and jog or walk before work.

That's my very brief story. Nice to meet you!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 469 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
  • Orlando23c
    Orlando23c Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement 👏
  • chelemad
    chelemad Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for buddies too. Been on MFP for about 6yrs but never used it properly & never used community or friends function!! I restarted my "journey" on 1st June and have a lot of weight to loose. Feel free to add me
  • riagalgate
    riagalgate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from the UK and looking for a losing weight buddy. My first proper time on this app and I've now linked it to my fitbit. The Fitbit community is great you can have competitions against each other for steps which really motivates me and I'd like to do the same on here.Does anyone know if you can do that on here?? Thanks
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)