Zumba Exhilarate

Options
I begged my hubby to buy Zumba Transformation. I was addicted. So, I again begged him for the new Zumba Exhilarate. I am addicted to that. I must recommend for anyone who has the Exhilarate to try the Tone and Sentao! The Sentao you use a chair. It is awesome!! Just an FYI:)

Replies

• SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to beg to buy something you want/need?
  • ymjauthor
    ymjauthor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I was looking at that as well! I'm thinking about buying it too! And @Savcal71 What's it any if your business if she "begs"? You don't know her situation and it may have just been the way she was wording it. I swear Debbie Downers like you pop up in the threads a lot I see. Smh
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to beg to buy something you want/need?

Exactly... lol
  • sanikki13
    Options
    @Adriannj, you took the words out of mouth!
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't have to beg, it was just wording lol And that wasn't what the post was about, it was about recommending Zumba...
  • kikislove2
    kikislove2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have the first zumba set. i had not heard of these others. thanks for the info.
  • kikislove2
    kikislove2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have the first zumba set. i had not heard of these others. thanks for the info.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Some of the replies to this thread just put me in a bad mood. We come here for support, not to be picked apart by people. We shouldn't have to think over every word we type in fear that someone will get hung up on it and turn the post into something totally different. There are other websites you can go to if you need your daily drama fix. Please stick to the topic of the post and keep the other comments to yourself. :grumble:

To OP, thanks for posting this. I watched the infomercial this weekend and was wondering if it was an enjoyable workout :happy: