Motivational Friends?

Options
5fit1rdz
5fit1rdz Posts: 14 Member
Hey everyone! I’m 28, & a mom of three. My two oldest boys are 11 & 8 & I just had a baby girl 5 months ago! Before she came along, I was very much into fitness and now I’m needing that motivation again! I haven’t been on here in over a yr so I’m ready to get back on the grind. My newsfeed is pretty dry, so feel free to add me! Would like more friends to motivate each other :)

Replies

• ShellyO1981
    ShellyO1981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you now hun. I'm a 38 year old wife and I'm also a mum to our 8 year old. Looking to lose about 2 stone. Feel free to add me too and anyone else on a similar weight loss journey x
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sent! I'm very similar to you! I got pregnant early 2018, my baby girl was born Oct 2018.. and I STILL have not found the groove! I use to be SOOO into fitness. I'm at my highest weight ever right now but the good news is that I've maintained this weight since after she was born.. but it's still 30lbs too much. ((my prof pic is pre-pregnancy lol - I keep it for motivation)) I'm just now getting back to diet and exercise.. I hope it sticks!
  • 5fit1rdz
    5fit1rdz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Aww yess! Just added you both!🙂
  • vivek_bharathi
    vivek_bharathi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new here wanna make some frndz for better motivation 🏋️‍♂️💕
  • sirjamerie
    sirjamerie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me! This is my 7th day in, and I've been getting a workout done every day so far! I'd love a more "living" feed
  • Nanerrrr
    Nanerrrr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can be extremely hard to get started once again. Always here for motivating other mamas! Would love to have more friends :)