Lost 52.6 as of Jan 1st 2020 and feel I’m still the same

Options
I started my journey at 334 and weight in at 281.8 this morning.
I’m 37 - 6’2
I don’t know what it is but I feel I look the same... of course there’s some difference in the face but or I’m just shocked at how big I was and didn’t really see it. Idk, feeling lost at the moment. My goal is to lose another 50 by year end.

Replies

• eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You’re doing amazing work and you have stuck with it long enough for great progress! It’s always hard to see your own progress! Keep it up and you will see a big difference when the percentage of your weight loss vs your total weight shifts a bit more.
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    I agree with @erynOx you are doing really well. You (100togo2020) are already half way to your goal in just 6 months. You have lost such a significant amount of weight. Don't get bummed with where you started, try to be so encouraged by where you are headed and how well you are doing on your journey. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. I think you have already done a fantastic job.
  • sirjamerie
    sirjamerie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! Look up: the plateau of latent potential on YouTube/Google/anywhere. One day you will get over that plateau and then you will start to feel/look/notice a whole lot of changes!
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! I think it's always hard to see the differences in ourselves, because it's such a gradual process each day it's easy to almost become immune to the changes happening. Maybe try taking some full length photos and doing some measurements - even if you don't have ones from your original weight to compare to then once you lose more you can look at the difference from this point. Also, do you have any NSV accomplishments you can focus on? For example, clothes that you didn't use to be able to fit into, exercise routines that you wouldn't have been able to do before? I find these can help me a lot rather than just obsessing over the scale.