Herbalife

Options
Hi, I’m new to this site, starting Herbalife products to lose over a stone. Could do with supporters who are on the same products. Hoping to start the 21 days challenge on the 1st June. I would love if we could support one and other. 🙂

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I would never use any Herbalife products. You don't need to spend that much money on products to lose weight, unless your plan is to buy their products for the rest of your life. Many only promise for a .5 or 1 lb weekly loss. Which is a healthy weight loss, and one that can easily be reached by counting calories.

And, if you only want to lose 14 lbs healthy weight loss is .5 lbs a week.

21 days of only drinking 3 shakes and no food. This diet is both dangerous and unhealthy.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Sorry OP, you won't find many on here that like or do Herbalife. Sometimes someone even tries to sell it--big mistake. As harper said, it's considered a colossal waste of money. If you have it to burn, well then, best of luck.
  • chsrkat1
    chsrkat1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi I'm from the US. I am in the 21 day challenge and actually love herbalife products. I have gone on pinterest for shake recipes. Good luck!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The beauty of measuring food portions and logging them, is you learn about your behavior. This is going to be really helpful when trying to keep the weight off.

Meal replacement shakes remove all the "fuss." Their selling point is quick & easy, a short cut to weight loss.

This site includes a food log (and database) for the express purpose of logging. So don't be disappointed when most users of this site won't support your "short-cut."
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I chose to brave the learning curve and learn how to count calories and control portion sizes for natural healthy weight-loss rather than pay through the nose to have nutrition dumbed down for me. But to each their own.
  • Joyful0Health
    Joyful0Health Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I enjoy supplementing a bit out of convenience, but whole foods are always better when it comes to optimal nutrition.

As for herbalife...
    Years ago I got a text from a bud who invited me to have coffee even though I don't drink coffee. Whatever, I went!
    He was all into herbalife and was seeking to recruit me into the herbalife pyramid and make tons of money. I must have said "no" 5 times, and when I asked one too many questions, he called me a "dream killer" and stormed out.
    I really wasn't trying to be a "dream killer" - whatever that is.
    Today, we're friends again. He made zero money and still has herbalife products rotting in a box in his basement.
    Maybe herbalife products are like those Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards that increase in value over time.
    Maybe he's sitting on a mountain of wealth and doesn't even realize it.
    Who knows?