I'm Michelle and I'm back..

Options
My name is Michelle and I started MFP in March and did really well for a few months and then started slacking this summer. I have decided that I am getting back into this because I am slipping back into my old habits. I do not want to gain these 50lbs back and I have a lot more to lose. I have lost many friends on MFP from my lack of activity and need some positive and encouraging friends again.. I know that I am not perfect and I will have my bad days, but I also know that I am prefectly capable of doing this and I just need to readjust my attitude.. So send me a friend request and I will be there to help you through this journey :)

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here.
  • goodwille
    Options
    welcome back,

I myself just restarted today. I was on here about a year ago, and life got in the ay or maybe i got lazy? either way I'm glad you're back.
  • magllhn
    magllhn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle. I too am returning after stepping back into old patterns. Would love to get on the 'mutual encouragement' train. If you like, add me as a friend and we can journey on, finding hope. One day, one moment, one pound at a time.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome back! Congrats on the -50!

I'm also back after losing 25 and then literally not losing even 1 lb for a year, getting checked out by the doc, giving up & now getting back on the horse!

Feel free to add me!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nobody is perfect. I have lost and gained a few times. Add me as a friend if you want. I think the food diary is a good thing for me. It changes the way i see my eating habits when they are in print.