Returning member---quarantine has been rough

Options
Hi, everyone, I'm a returning member.

After losing 90 pounds, I've put 30 of it back on over quarantine. It's been mentally, physically, and emotionally rough. I am kind of entering forced retirement before I was ready, and I'll admit I'm struggling with that.

About me, 63, I live in the midwest USA. In my spare time (which I seem to have lots of these days!!) I enjoy bicycling, geocaching, ham radio, and some hiking, but a badly shattered ankle a few years back has kind of put the damper on that.

Anyway, I'd love a friend or two along the way as we find our way in this strange new world!

Replies

• Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    If retirement has been sprung on you then no wonder you’re shocked... my hubby is desperate to retire 🤣
    I am 51 so not ready to be retired yet but am thinking that I would like to reduce hours at work. There’s so much world out there to explore. When we can...
    Lockdown has hit people hard. My weight loss has stalled as my daughter makes delicious goodies in the kitchen... I need extra willpower to say no 😳
    If you want a UK based weight loss and motivation buddy then give me a shout 🤪
    Keep sane in these strange times.
    Chris
    😁💪🏼🎉🏍
  • sarabara1006
    sarabara1006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a returning MFP enthusiast, trying to get red of the quarantine fifteen, and the pre-quarantine twenty. Ha! I'm working from home an happy to find new friends to chat with about fitness. I'm in the US - Eastern Time.