Looking for A Small FRIEND Group of 5-11 Members. Must be Willing to Be Active Participant

Options
* Shyly Speaks into Mic * Hello, I'm Kas :blush:

*This is the part where y'all go* "Hi Kas :smiley: "

Ok, so, I'm not new here. I made an acct prior but was never active at all with it really, but now that my mindset is in the right place, I know there's one missing puzzle piece. Community,

True community. As a whole, MFP is fine, but I would like to build a small group of members so close we all know each others personalities, hobbies, etc. And not just when it comes to making body changes, because lets be real, we are more than just our bodies- though that will also be a major part in the group (obv).

All are welcome, but you may particularly interest in joining if

* You have other life goals that you want to accomplish and just simply want to live life to the fullest (for me I want to build a platform to that helps people build the confidence they need to reach their dreams)

*You crave a sense of community, a community where people will support your dreams and you realize that your peers are a big determining factor of where you will end up in life (if you hang around a group of 4 smokers you will likely be the 5th)

* You're interest in true lifestyle change. You get excited when you think about biking cross country or running marathons and the idea that you can one day actually be an athlete.
* You're my neighbor :) and are based out of AL/GA/LA/FL/Deep South

This may not be the community for you, if:

You're not looking to commit to the group on a daily basis and be vulnerable with your new friends. You may have a great support group at home or you may be very busy= and that's okay!

Replies