Tomorrow's a new day.

Options
My @$$.

When I have a real, honest to goodness cheat day, I swear it takes a good solid week to 2 weeks of blood, sweat, determination, meal plans, and tears to get back on the health/fitness wagon.

I *kitten* hate that saying.

It should come, eat the sugar and bad carbs from my house, gain a sh^t-ton of weight, get lethargic, and become unable to be thrown around as often as it currently is.

I am Tracy, full of awesomeness, and I approve of this message.

Replies

• GillyWI
    Options
    word
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    word

to your mother!

Vanilla Ice style. :P
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    darn.. your so right!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    My @$$.

When I have a real, honest to goodness cheat day, I swear it takes a good solid week to 2 weeks of blood, sweat, determination, meal plans, and tears to get back on the health/fitness wagon.

It should come, eat the sugar and bad carbs from my house, gain a sh^t-ton of weight, get lethargic, and become unable to be thrown around as often as it currently is.

But tomorrow is a new day to do better. It takes time to work anything off, but its about mindset. It's about putting bumbs in the road in the rear view mirror but not looking back. I can tell your a fighter just from your post so I have no doubt you can overcome ANYTHING that gets in your way! You got this!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    word

to your mother!

Vanilla Ice style. :P

Lmao, I just tried to change my fb name to "your mother", but they wouldn't let me :sad:
  • supertracylynn
    Options

But tomorrow is a new day to do better. It takes time to work anything off, but its about mindset. It's about putting bumbs in the road in the rear view mirror but not looking back. I can tell your a fighter just from your post so I have no doubt you can overcome ANYTHING that gets in your way! You got this!

"mind over matter"
    Maybe.
    "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."
    Kind of.

"that which doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger... That's how long I've been on ya"
    Now that's more like it.
  • FitnessElle
    Options

"mind over matter"
    Maybe.
    "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."
    Kind of.

"that which doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger... That's how long I've been on ya"
    Now that's more like it.

mmmm... Kanye. ;)

The only thing I know is that you're hard to the m'effin core. <3
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Elle, you are quickly becoming one of fave mfpeeps! One of my friends found a shirt with symbols for those 4 words.

Next year? I'm getting it tattoo'd after I finish my first 1/2.

"Yes, I said it... Because I can."
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Bump!
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    I hate it when a good thread falls off the que :( So let's see if i can try to Bump it back up there...

Btw, today is yesterday's tomorrow. What have I eaten this "new" *kitten* day? Cheap peanut butter. Tomorrow I'll work on popcorn because it'll be a new day.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    My @$$.

Yeah it reminds me of the Epicureans who's motto was "Eat and Sleep for tomorrow we are to die". So this is just a copout answer by someone not determined enough yet or just one that makes excuses for things..such people don't build us up but in fact make us question our consistency and commitment...I say you trip the next person that says that and then tell em, "well, tomorrow is another day"
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    My @$$.

..such people don't build us up but in fact make us question our consistency and commitment...I say you trip the next person that says that and then tell em, "well, tomorrow is another day"

So many responses, so little time... I will share my initial thought though: "*kitten* the spouse of the next person who says that then tell them, 'Well, tomorrow's a new day!' " I wouldn't really do that........ Maybe.

Yes, I'm going to hell.
    Yes, I'm okay with it.