Addicted to MFP

Options
nyy03
nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
Is anyone else addicted to MFP? Thanks to my iPhone, I probably log onto MFP like 6-7 times a day. My husband makes fun of me and my MFP friends. I think he's jealous. :grumble: He keeps inquiring about the site. I think he's soon to be a member.

So here's one to you, my MFP friends. :drinker: Love ya all.

Replies

• Emalyn
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: Ahh I'm totally obsessed with MFP, so I hear you! It's so addictive! I love all my friends and tracking my food and exercises. It's the first and last website I go to every day. (And about a million times in the course of the day...) :) There really isn't anything else like it, not that I've found anyway. Definitely the most motivating.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    lol, you are not alone :P I think I spend most of the day next to my pc, more addicting than Facebook!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm probably addicted a little bit...LOL I've been logging on for 100 days in a row.
  • JYacoub_00
    JYacoub_00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm an addict also! LOL!!!! But I'll be honest, it really keeps me in line and in control! It's amazing how just journaling can stop you from eating something that will go above your calorie range!:bigsmile:
  • runningmom1977
    Options
    I only joined a few days ago, but I think I've been on here more than Facebook. Which is saying a lot!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I've only been on MFP about a week....but Iove it.....it's just a addicting as Facebook, if not more!!!
  • acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    lol You are definitely not alone! I'm very addicted to this site. I take my ereader everywhere and log into the app, and when I'm with my computer, I log in so much!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    lol, you are not alone :P I think I spend most of the day next to my pc, more addicting than Facebook!

I hardly ever use Facebook anymore because of MFP. :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else addicted to MFP? Thanks to my iPhone, I probably log onto MFP like 6-7 times a day. My husband makes fun of me and my MFP friends. I think he's jealous. :grumble: He keeps inquiring about the site. I think he's soon to be a member.

So here's one to you, my MFP friends. :drinker: Love ya all.
    Hello my name is Jim and I'm addicted to MFP...
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am addicted for sure!! LOL. I am on here all throughout the day off and on,more so than facebook;heck i may as well not even have a facebook anymore!! HAHA. :tongue: :laugh:
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm totally addicted! First thing I do in the morning, is pick up my phone and see what my friends are up to. Then, the last thing I do at night is finalize my diary. I'm also on it so many times during the day, that it's hard to work (somedays!) My husband refers to my phone as my BFF, because it NEVER leaves my hand! I have over 180 days of straight logging!:love:
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Me too! Spending wayyyy less time on FB and it took one week of non stop yapping and hubby is officially here!! ooxxox
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jim and I'm addicted to MFP...

Hi Jim. :drinker:
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hahaha isn't it nice to know we aren't alone in this wonderful addiction! Love it! If anyone would like another site addicted soul to add to their lil MFP family , feel free to add me!
  • Emalyn
    Options
    Haha I got rid of FB entirely. MFP is enough for me now. I don't know why I always find it so interesting!!
  • hschuette01
    Options
    MFP has become a pretty important part of my life. I use my phone app quite a bit in addition to the computer. I'm might breeze through the FB news but MFP has a lot more interesting reading. We all have similar goals and look for support and motivation. MFP is where you get that.