186 to 168

Options
u45rxkaxsd6r.jpeg

It was a tough thing for me to start out, however I will admit I was increasingly excited about starting a diet and even more a gym routine. What actually got me motivated was seeing how fit most people my age were and si remember thinking I could do exactly that. This was 3 months of dieting and about 2 months of weight training and cardio. I did things such as jumping rope, boxing, and of course weight training which was most important in shaping my body. I still have a long way to go to reach my goal body and weight but this is my small step of success. 😊

Replies

• MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome transformation. Congratulations! You’re an inspiration!
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Jumpropegirl5467 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome transformation. Congratulations! You’re an inspiration!

Thank you so much !!
  • 7823star
    7823star Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The focus of weight training to shape your body is great
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • b1229
    b1229 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • jjgilliam1227
    jjgilliam1227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! My starting weight was 189. I normally always do cardio, but this time around I have added in strength training and although I feel my weight is not dropping off as quickly, my body is changing. Thank you for sharing because I needed to see someone similar to my weight!
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Options
    You look wonderful!! My starting weight was 189. I normally always do cardio, but this time around I have added in strength training and although I feel my weight is not dropping off as quickly, my body is changing. Thank you for sharing because I needed to see someone similar to my weight!

Thank you! First off that is wonderful!! Keep at it and the pounds will keep shedding. And weights is a great way to shape your body. Remember that as we do strength training we will build muscle which is heavier than fat so don’t worry too much about the number on the scale! Thank you for sharing this with me 😊
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The difference is amazing and inspiring!
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Options
    rachempoo wrote: »
    Way to go! The difference is amazing and inspiring!

Thank you so much!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I think you look perfect, how tall are you? what a diffrence 20 lbs makes.
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    I think you look perfect, how tall are you? what a diffrence 20 lbs makes.

5”8
  • xojenbrassardxo
    xojenbrassardxo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm only 2lbs. heavier than your starting weight and my goal weight is 3lbs. lighter than your current weight so seeing this gives me a crazy amount of motivation!!
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Options
    I'm only 2lbs. heavier than your starting weight and my goal weight is 3lbs. lighter than your current weight so seeing this gives me a crazy amount of motivation!!

This makes me so happy to hear!! Thank you 😊 you got it!!

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    So great to see! I'm aiming for 168 and this is so motivating!! You look healthy and strong and gorgeous!
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    So great to see! I'm aiming for 168 and this is so motivating!! You look healthy and strong and gorgeous!

Thank you!! I appreciate that and you got this !

• birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Way to go!!
  • Fizzysgirl
    Fizzysgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    You look great and have accomplished so much. This has motivated me to do more weight training! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!