hello!!!! looking for some friends

Options
hello my name is Ashley, I started my journey at 255lbs I am now at 186 and have been slowing WAY down on my weight loss. my goal is to be 145 by new years. so another 40 lbs :) I am just looking for some friends on this sight to share my workouts, recpies, and get some insperation :)

Replies

• deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your weight loss!
    I began about a week ago and its been going great
    Add me as a friend if ud like!
  • mccgivens
    Options
    Ya me too...not sure how to add people yet since this is still new to me.
  • destineeu
    Options
    That is amazing. Keep up the good work. I just started juicing, it is great.
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

This is Claire. Great job so far! I'm here to help motivate if need be. I've sent you a friend invite.
  • pj_jenn
    Options
    i'm looking for some friends too.. i just started 2 weeks ago or so.. well actually started to do my
    journal, but have had an account for a few months. looking for support.. and recipies.. add me if you want
  • tessjk
    Options
    congratulations on your weight lost. You can add me as one of your friend and we can share our success stories :)
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    That is awesome work! It takes a little more umpfff in your workouts to get over the plateau, but it will happen. I only know this from past experiences. Now I'm back again starting off at 240 and now I'm 228 and hopefully will be at my 145 in two years. Add me if you'd like.
  • tyanna68
    tyanna68 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. Keep it up. I sent a request.
  • RenaeNguyen
    RenaeNguyen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would like to let you know, that with the right diet and excersise you can do it in less than 2 years, I started my weight loss on march 7th 2011 its been 6 months and I have lost 65lbs
  • nasdeo
    Options
    sweet!! congradulations on your accomplishments so far!! I have about 40 lbs as well.. my goal is 6 months :)
  • RenaeNguyen
    RenaeNguyen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    its soooo doable, you can do it in 5!!!! its all about what you eat and working out :)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!