Popcorn and hot sauce!

Options
I love popcorn covered in hot sauce! Also, love to eat a cucumber and tomato every night covered in salt and pepper. What do snack on??

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with lemon and Cholula is so good! I generally snack on pretzel or animal crackers. Sometimes a protein bar.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    If I'm feeling snackish at the end of the day I will usually have a vanilla yogurt with fresh berries mixed in.
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M’s :p I really like salty buttery popcorn, but I don’t always feel the beat when I eat it so o have to be careful. Dark Russet kettle chips are a current fave as well.
  • AyeRonnnn
    AyeRonnnn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn covered in hot sauce! Also, love to eat a cucumber and tomato every night covered in salt and pepper. What do snack on??

Love some hot sauce, i usually just go with corn chips and hot sauce though.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Popcorn lover here. Specifically, Late July brand cheddar popcorn and kettle pop. I eat them plain.
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn with cholula had to stop eating it though started gaining I guess I don’t know how to figure out the calories in it lol
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I should tell my son about hot sauce and popcorn - he likes any buffalo flavored! Cholula is another favorite.
  • Anthem76
    Anthem76 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

So do you pop it on the stove in oil? In the air popper? Use microwave popcorn? Do you top with any oil/butter in addition to the hot sauce or just use the hot sauce alone? I'm intrigued.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I have no one to blame but myself for clicking on this while trying to avoid a late night snack attack. Is there a “dummy” emoji!!? Popcorn and hot sauce...popcorn and hot sauce...popcorn and hot sauce... slurp and sigh! Lol.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried hot sauce, I put garlic powder and chipotle pepper on it. I guess if I air-popped it would make the spices stick better, I just bought cholula sweet habanero so that would taste good!
  • CassieJones104
    CassieJones104 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I use microwave popcorn and valentina hot sauce! It's amazing!
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I don't snack much, but when I do:

Cottage cheese with pepperoncini peppers, and popcorn (real popped on the stove or air popped popcorn sprayed with olive oil, with just salt).
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I leave about 100-200 calories every day (depending on size of dinner) and eat something like a vanilla pudding with strawberry sauce, a tirami su, yogurt, vanilla custard with brownie crumble on top (tried to bake brownies but failed), and if there's still a bit left then maybe a big piece of water melon or some chocolate eater eggs of which I still have a huge pile.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wasa Crackers with Hot Sauce & Cheddar Cheese. I also eat a lot of dill pickles.
  • cmentis182
    cmentis182 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I snack a lot, mostly on seasonal fruits with dairy free yogurt or salted cashews are my jam. I can devour an entire bag.
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Avacado and chululuh; raw pumpkin seeds