Insanity..

Options
I spent all day mentally preparing myself to start P90X tomorrow..but then I went to my Aunts house who is the process of moving and gave me Insanity still in the box!!!
So I will be starting Insanity tomorrow morning!

If anyone is starting tomorrow feel free to add me!

Replies

• lilrahme
    lilrahme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of Insanity... what is it exactly?
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Have FUN with it! I am in my last 3 weeks of Insanity and LOVING IT. I am a p90x grad too! These programs are great. Enjoy and whatever you do, keep pushing play. You will get stronger and it will get easier as you go along! :smile:
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Started P90X today... Good luck w insanity! I want to try it.. But i promised myself I have to get thru the FULL 90 days first!
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity for a while but had to stop because it is really hard on my knees due to the jumping. I loved it though!!! Good luck!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    I've never heard of Insanity... what is it exactly?

It is a high intensity cardio based program. 6 days a week for 60 days. recommended nutrition plan comes with your purchase. check out www.teambeachbody.com
  • deniecewin
    Options
    I actually just started the insanity today with the fitness test i was kind of rough but i did feel better afterwards though! Good luck, you'll be fine!
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I didnt get it until like and hour ago.. So I am going to start with the fit test in the morning
  • swacus13
    Options
    I actually started insanity today, it kicked my butt but I know this will get you stronger and leaner in 60 days. I absoultely loved it, its high insentiy non stop action. Which if you are a beginner in working out you should go as far as your body will take you, don't over do it because than you'll stop. Thats what happen to me, I tried this five times but in the end I stopped after the first day, so right now I am committed to do it because I know I can.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    insanity is awesome! you'll love it!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OMG its crazy, I started sunday, did the full work out yesterday, I puke lol....but i know I will get stronger.
  • trac30
    trac30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it today also. I did the fit test last week and thought NEVER AGAIN but I'm going to give it a whirl! I'll add you.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i skipped pure cardio yesterday so today i am going to try and tackle pure cardio AND plyometric cardio circuit.
  • latiffany08
    Options
    Started Insanity 9-4-2011. I m on day three. My butt, inner thighs and the left side muscle of my back is sore. THAT MEANS I AM GETTING IT IN I GUESS! However, I am excited about seeing results. I had a baby last year and the baby fat is still jiggling on my stomach, back and arms. I will post my before Pics tonight before it gets too late. Hope others are with me. 60 days I have committed to myself seriously! I cant wait to see myself at day 30. 28 more days ta go. GET SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YES!

www.youtube.com/latiffany08 I will blog here as well!