New member to community

Options
Hello everyone!

I am new to the community tab but not my fitness pal. I have been using the app for years inconsistently. Every time I use the app religiously to track my food I lose weight. I just struggle with sticking with anything! I would love encouragement and support!

Replies

• elleemobley
    elleemobley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me, why is my calorie intake so high? I thought the goal was to lose weight
  • smartin8982
    smartin8982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - im back to tracking after being away from the app for a long long time! Im also new to the community tab - i have never ventured here before. Should we try to buddy up for encouragement and support?
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m sure you will reach your goal πŸ’ͺ🏻 I’m cheering for you! πŸ‘πŸ» You can do it! πŸŽ€
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me, why is my calorie intake so high? I thought the goal was to lose weight

Would need more info to help you... πŸ™‚
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Every time I use the app religiously to track my food I lose weight. I just struggle with sticking with anything! I would love encouragement and support!

Same here... I lose some significant weight and within 6 months, I'm back where I started.

It would be great to have support and encouragement to help achieve our goals.
  • mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey! πŸ‘‹ I’m a real yo yo dieter too. I’m desperately trying to stick to it this time, I turn 30 in a few months and I want to feel good about myself. Having people to motivate you really helps. Good luck on your journey, you’ve got this πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • joyneville253
    joyneville253 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just found the community too ..but been on mfp a while. Ive lost 132 lbs using mfp and still on my health journey I truly believe motivation/positivity with each other goes a long way it helped me and I would love to be support for others!β˜ΊπŸ’“
  • zackwardi7855
    zackwardi7855 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hy πŸ€— i'm new to the community too and i'm trying to lose 30 kgs πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ