I believe I can do this

Options
cjbaird2
cjbaird2 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone,
My name is Jamie and for millionth time I am trying to lose weight and live a healthier life. BUT this time I believe that I can do it. I know this is about behavior modification and discipline.
I also believe it helps to have people in your corner to help support and encourage you, so if you’re looking for the same thing please friend me.

Replies

• hondachic
    hondachic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do the same thing and I could use friends to keep me going as well.
  • ivetgali
    ivetgali Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I added you 🙂
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I definitely need motivation and support. I added you. and if anyone else wants to add me, please feel free to do so!
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m sure you will reach your goal 💪🏻 I’m cheering for you! 👏🏻 You can do it! 🎀
  • Donwilks
    Donwilks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi

I can totally relate and I need to do properly this time, to do focus on being fit and healthy rather than expecting instant results in two weeks.

I definitely would like support from someone in a similar mindset to help keep us motivated.
  • mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie 👋 having support is such an important part of your journey. Wishing you all the best! Sending a friend request now. You’ve got this! 💪🏻
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie, I believe you can do this. Set one small go and commit, move forward from there.