Trying to lose weight before I graduate highschool!

Options
I'm really embarrassed by my weight and I have been dieting since I was in 5th grade. :( But I've decided that this time I am going to do it and get the weight off before I walk across the stage at my highschool graduation. I'm really young (about to turn 18) and I don't want to look back on my highschool and college years and regret that I wasted them by being fat. I would love some support!

Replies

• wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    been there... done that. i was never smaller than a 16-18 in school. I am 31 now and i decided i was going to be better to myself in my 30s than in my 20s! I am proud you made this decision sooner than I did! It will help you as you get older!! you can do this!!!
  • lionsaults
    Options
    Good luck on your goal! (:
  • beardog100
    Options
    I think it is good that you are attempting to lose weight, but please don't think of your life being wasted because you are fat. There is after all much more to life than being fat or thin. Good luck.
  • zombiegirl915
    Options
    Well it's not that I'm wasting my life being fat but I want to be able to wear the clothes I want to wear and do things that I want to do with out my weight being an issue.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck!
    I was never the smallest and school and wish I would have been thinner..think it would have made life easier. I've been out of school for a couple of years and after putting on even more weight, I'm finally completely ready to make a change! Would love to be buddies! :D