Does Any one have friends that hit the hide button to your c

Options
Does Any one have friends that have hit the hide button to your comments posted but yet, you keep them on your friends list anyways ?

The men and women on M F P have really made me happy and given me so much, especially from a free site. I have found a small outlet to vent, Get support, and stride forward with great examples from most of my Friends on will power and Dedication towards exercising.~~~~~ Not all of them Agree cause some have hit the~~~ ( HIDE BUTTON 2 MY COMMENTS, maybe cause i joke around too much )~~~ If you are seeing this message please tell me why you keep them as friends on M F P ! P.S.,~~~~ Why they hit the " hide " button, is their business and reason. Just looking for why you keep them on your list, Or if you have a funny joke please share it with us to keep this post positive.

Thanks for taking the time 2 respond. Chunk of trying 2 succeed any way i can ! :drinker:

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know there was a hide button!!!
  • degobah
    degobah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How do you know they hit the hide button?
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I have never hit the "HIDE" button on any of my friends, if I feel like I have to hide them, then I usually just delete them.

but, I didnt know that if you did hit the "hide" button, it will alert them to that fact too?>? Sounds odd. thanks for the heads up!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Had no idea there was a hide button, but I have no desire to hide anyone!! :). Love all my MFP friends!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have never done that to anyone, and I would hope that it doesn't get done to me...at least not by friends, anyway. I think I would definitely delete "friends" that would want to hide my comments. I've done that on Facebook before. I mean, if you have to hide my posts, then you don't care what they say...so that's not really a friend to me at all.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    They get notified if you *hide* their updates???
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    what the bleep is a hide button and where the bleep is a hide button!!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    what the bleep is a hide button and where the bleep is a hide button!!

this.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    We will never know if they hit it or not, But if people do not respond to you when you post a comment with their screen name
    after a few times, you can summarize that they can't see your post cause you have been hidden. This is just a gut feeling, that's all. Some have hundreds of friends so your comments probably just disappear quickly before they even got a chance to see. But I'm sure there's a few that just hit the button. Can't say for sure, but if you have an inclination just post something with their Screen name a few times in a few days and see if they say something back ! O'ya the hide button is on the **** **** ** ***** ****** Got that :-D
    I'm not endorsing the button, but if you can find it then you can use it !
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I just "delete". sometimes the folks who have MFP on their cell phone tend to post way too much and then I have to scroll through a lot of drivel to see what my other friends have been doing. Sorry to you cell phone people!
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    What is the hide button??
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    on FB or on MFP?
  • samickgirl
    samickgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's a hide button? I had no idea!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    How do you know they hit the hide button?
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    loool omg...do you mean on the profile when it says "so and so has commented so and so "yo what upp fatty?""

yeah.. i delete those obsessively and i cant really tell you why! i do it on Facebook to. im not a very neat person in life but online i have a tendency to want to organize everything. I guess i just delete stuff because i feel it looks trashy lool.

i know...its weird. glad im not the only one
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    wait a minute...thats not what you mean at all! ...time to hide my comments lool
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    wait a minute...thats not what you mean at all! ...time to hide my comments lool

Na, you sound funny, Come on tell us a joke, i'm sure you have 1 or 2 to share. :tongue:
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    If I was going to hit [hide] I would rather just delete that person. What's the point?
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    relax ther're probably just trying to read other friends posts.
  • Bob_Sugar
    Options
    Agreed
    If I was going to hit [hide] I would rather just delete that person. What's the point?