Where are my 250 size 18 gals at?

Options
medlaura
medlaura Posts: 282 Member
Hi my name is Laura. 26 years old. Mom of 2 boys and engaged to be married next year August, postponed due to covid.

My ultimate goal by the end of 2020 is 200 pounds.

I have a goal to lose 20lbs by the end of August. Looking to add ladies around my size to motivate one another.

We can do it!!!

Replies

• mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura 👋 I’m also looking weigh about 200lbs by the end of the year, I’m 245 now. Happy to help motivate each other ☺️ Good luck on your journey xx
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura 👋 I’m also looking weigh about 200lbs by the end of the year, I’m 245 now. Happy to help motivate each other ☺️ Good luck on your journey xx

Hi Michelle, we can do it! ❤❤❤
  • Sunnysouth92
    Sunnysouth92 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im @ 236 3 months postpartum wanting to lose 50 lbs by my 9th anniversary in March. Needing all the motivation I can get!!
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Im @ 236 3 months postpartum wanting to lose 50 lbs by my 9th anniversary in March. Needing all the motivation I can get!!

Congrats on your little one. I'm trying to lose 50-60 lbs before my anniversary in April.
  • svclif
    svclif Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    7 months postpartum and 241lbs after dealing with ppd and binge eating to cope for 4 months. After birth I dropped from 250 to 214 and would like to get back down to 200 by the end of the year. Good luck to everyone!! We got this!
  • Carissamr
    Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am currently around 220 but still wear a 22/24. My body is not proportional so my stomach area is larger than the rest of my body. It’s because I was at 450 a couple of years ago and I am going to have a lot of excess skin. My goal is to get to about 150 and then I’m going to look into skin removal surgery. I am doing it mostly through diet but I need to start exercising again. It’s hard to find the time and motivation. I used to walk at night but with the current situations going on right now I don’t feel safe enough to go for my walks. I’m going to attempt to start doing just dance again. It used to be a good form of exercise for me. It’s just hard to get back into a routine again but I am determined to do it.
  • jayersmith
    jayersmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 246lbs which I normally would not admit but after my 3rd child and last I need to lose 66lbs my goal is 180lbs. We can do this together!!!
  • sarahan4
    sarahan4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes me too! My goal is to be 200lbs by the end of 2020
    SW 238
    CW 221
    GW UNDER 200!!!!
    I have finally gotten out of the house and started walking instead of sitting in the house watching tv. I walk outside 6 out of the 7 days a week for 40 mins up and down hill and It seems to be working even though its only been 2 weeks! And drink lots of water!!!!
  • Ioanacamelia18
    Ioanacamelia18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I was 242 lbs the heaviest after having my son. I lost and gained back a lot. I started again from 231 lbs about 2 months ago. I am now 211 and I want to get back to 132lbs in 1 year’s time. My goal is to lose 8-10 lbs a month.😊
  • tiffanyetzel
    tiffanyetzel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I’m at 240 and wanting to get down to 150. Stuck in a rut right now but working out daily. Working on my food intake. Who want to do daily check in and weekly weigh in?
  • Kelly4374
    Kelly4374 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelly .
    I'm currently 258, hoping to get to an ultimate goal of 150 or whatever feels healthy 😁 good luck all!
  • jayersmith
    jayersmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want I'm trying to lose 66 lbs. Let's keep each other motivated
  • joannaLM7
    joannaLM7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I’m Joanna, I weigh 245lb and not entirely sure how it’s happened! In the past once I reached 210 it was straight back to slimming world - but I can’t stay on plan anymore. My daughter is two and a half and I’m heavier now than I was 9 months pregnant 😳. I was a size 18 but have crept in to a 20 now but reluctant to buy new clothes.

I’ve been looking for the magic fix diet but I need to put the hard work in. The last year I’ve tried keto, Herbalife and I’ve just attempted terriann123 but before the book has arrived I’ve decided it’s not for me! I’m calorie counting, avoiding the wrong kind of carbs, plenty of protein and I’ve decided on calories for meals and snacks....to avoid the evening binge using up my remaining calories 🙈