IM BACK!!!! JOIN ME LETS LOOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF FOR GO

Options
HI EVERYONE I'M BACK...I JOINED FITNESSPAL LIKE IN JUNE??? I WAS 187 NOW I'M 191 :/.....
NOW I'M BACK TO LOOSE THE FAT FOR GOOD AND KEEP IT OFF ANYONE WANT TO START LOOSING WEIGHT LET'S DO A CHALLENGE ....THE RESURECTION? WE FEEL BAD FOR TRYING OR BECAUSE WE ATE A CHOCOLATE OR WE ATE PIZZA AND WE SUPOSTLY IN A DIET WELL FORGET THE PAST....PRAY TO GOD FORGIVE URESELF WE CAN DO THIS I NEED SUPORT and we are all here for da same reasons so my goal is to loose weight healthy no pills no starving no B.S jaja if ure with me let's start today guys u ate ure kids food or u really wanted da last slice of pizza IT'S NOT DA END OF DA WORLD LET'S GET UP TOMORROW AND START WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE GOD BLESS U GUYS ;) ADD ME AND KEEP IN TOUCH LET'S DO DIS!!!!!

Replies

• englangrover
    Options
    I'm in :bigsmile:
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What challenge do you want to do?
  • esmestarz
    Options
    @Englangrover awsome!!! Wats You're weight I'n? I guess we should all give are weight ins and start tomorrow every week will weight in...every tuesday? Ok ill post another one so u can give us ure weight in tomorrow remember its called THE RESURECTION"
    WILL forget da past because were back with the goal and been positive!
  • esmestarz
    Options
    @soccer chock Can u guys help me I'm not sure how to start the challenge but I want to do it by tomorro what do u think
  • carenechan
    Options
    Hi, Im Carene. I registered for this months ago and it stops. Well, when this stops everything seems to stop. I like to join the challenge. I was on diet since July 2011 and I have lost 5 kg. The pace is pretty slow now, the weighing machine number is not reducing. At times very frust. Need the support from all of you.
  • esmestarz
    Options
    @carenechan I so understand u I'm about to post THE RESURECTION CHALLENGE we need to thank god for our bodys and forgive ourselfs for eating other ppls food :) we will take piks every week and weight una tuesdays suport suport EVERYONE we r here for the same reason join us