Without Me, awesome is just aweso...

Options
Hi everyone, I'm pretty much the coolest dude you're going to meet and I will be your favorite fitness pal. How cool am I you ask? Well, if you look up cool in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Daniel Tosh. But if you look closely, he's holding a picture of Jon Stewart. And if you are able to enlarge that picture of Jon Stewart, you will see a picture of me. Anyways, let's all get buff! Add me to your friends list so we can bust a** together!

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Who's picture are you holding?
  • englangrover
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm pretty much the coolest dude you're going to meet and I will be your favorite fitness pal. How cool am I you ask? Well, if you look up cool in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Daniel Tosh. But if you look closely, he's holding a picture of Jon Stewart. And if you are able to enlarge that picture of Jon Stewart, you will see a picture of me. Anyways, let's all get buff! Add me to your friends list so we can bust a** together!

You're a funny guy :tongue: I'm into busting a** with you...
  • acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think this is one of the funniest posts I've read yet. Welcome to MFP and good luck on the a** busting!
  • janegeno
    janegeno Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I see your avatar lolcat
    lolcatcalorie.jpg

and I raise you this one!

45553e24-44c8-4b47-9dfe-6a337d34a285.jpg
  • kjeltring
    Options
    I see your avatar lolcat
    lolcatcalorie.jpg

and I raise you this one!