Any keto success stories?

Options
sadaf674
sadaf674 Posts: 2 Member
Would love to know your keto journey and weight loss stories to keep me going on keto

Replies

• estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I went on the Atkins diet years ago.I lost some weight but got constipation.I didnt have much success on the Keto diet,Im succeeding on a Keto diet called Vita diet because it limits everything except egg whites and low starch vegetables,Its working because I dont have much fat,Mostly good fats such as almonds.I buy the vita diet from unichem chemists in New Zealand,They have shakes and bars.I can eat salads during the day,a main meal of protein and vegetables.I can snack on a handfull of almonds during he day,one egg,a bit of low carb fruit,unlimited low starch vegetables and egg whites and a bit of cheese,my hungers been reduced and Ive been losing weight.
  • ceccodublin82
    ceccodublin82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently on Atkins since the last 4 months, switched to this diet mainly to test Fat energy source vs carbs ( train quiet regularly) and my goal was maintance mainly/ little weight reduction . Skipped phase 1 and 2 of Atkins (which is basically keto as you have no carbs for the first phase and very little on phase 2 ).
    skipped them as didn't want to run risk of constipation.
    in Phase 3/4 you can go "pretty high" on carbs avoiding of course starchy one as possible as i like to have a bit of volume in front of me.

well so far so good , like the flavour i get due the abundance of fat , i am a cheese lover so perfect , i still have my pasta now and then and i "fluffy" it with broccoli and cauliflower for example .

you almost never get that "full" feeling which can be tricky at the beginning as you feel the need to eat but believe me you get al you need in terms of macro and micronutrients if you follow the logic of the diet.

energy wise feeling good , sleeping good and goals are on track
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!