Looking to add friends

Options
Looking for female friends in their 50s to add for inspiration and encouragement. I have 90+ lbs to lose and just started my journey on May 1. Lost about 7 lbs since then. Using a Fitbit Versa 2 watch and a Renpho scale and measuring tape. Also logging in my food diary in MFP every day. I am starting to have a routine and just want to connect with like-minded people in similar circumstances. Thank you!

Replies

• reblwill19
    reblwill19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also on my 50s, with 90+ to lose. Just started today, so figuring things out, but would love to team up with you for encouragement and support. Nice to meet you. 🙂
  • reblwill19
    Options
    So can't figure out how to edit, realizing I need to proofread better, and--though I'm probably *on* my fifties, too--meant to type *in* my 50s. 🤷‍♀️🙂
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi! We sound so much alike. 53 here. I have around 90 to lose. Starting over for the 3,562 time it seems like. I have to get healthy for me.
  • reblwill19
    Options
    😂That number sounds about right for me, too. So nice to meet you! I'm 53 as well. This is very much a health thing for me, too.
    How is today going for you?
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I’m 50, started out with 130+ lbs to lose. I’m down 106, 24 to go to goal. I already feel so much healthier, and I imagine will feel even better once I reach my goal!
  • reblwill19
    Options
    Wow! That's a huge accomplishment! Congratulations! Any words of wisdom for those of us starting?