Im new and looking for like minded people to lose weight wit

Options
:smile: Hi there I am Fluffy-Anne.
Im looking for people to share stories and weight loss with.
I am a mummy and in a very loving relationship so not looking for any thing other than friendship.
(previously used MFP and got people adding me for all the wrong reasons :noway: )
I am a very happy optimistic person and feeling positive about my new weight loss journey.
I have tried every thing and it all boils down to good old calorie counting in the end which was my most effective way of losing weight.
Live and Learn i guess.
Well i hope your all well and would like to join me on this ''i want to find my hips'' adventure :D

Replies

• EmsyB78
    EmsyB78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hello fluffy-Anne - I'll be your friend :)...isn;t it odd that some people see this as a dating site?!?....I had that yestedray when I joined, even though I'm wearing my wedding dress in my picture?!! Anyway...here's to our new journies! good luck x
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Busy working mom here too, adding you!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! Of course there will be a few that are looking for other things here on MFP, but hopefully that won't sway you away form your mission, which is to develop a healthier and happier lifestyle. I'm a single mom of two little ones, so I know how challenging it can be. Stay encouraged and build up a great support network! You will meet your fitness goals! I believe in you!

Add me if you'd like. I'm super friendly and love to encourage others! I'm also a great listener, so if you every need to vent, I'm here for ya!
  • selinarrr
    Options
    Looking for friendships too so ill add you :)