Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Katrinas_waves
    Katrinas_waves Posts: 6 Member
    Hey, newbie here (was on here 3 years ago) but I need some friends to help me so feel free to add me ☺
  • wanderwoman2020
    wanderwoman2020 Posts: 109 Member
    New here looking for friends 👋
  • shell0891
    shell0891 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey everyone 😊 I'm not new as such but I've only just started using mfp properly and am now on around 60 days of logging. I'd love to meet new people to help us to stay motivated 😊
  • CapriciousLadyRed
    CapriciousLadyRed Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2020
    Always happy to add/ have more like minded individuals surrounding me! Returning to MFP with some dedicated hard core plans, would love to motivate, be motivated and absorb all I can along the way. Great sense of humour here, super open minded and one heck of a stubborn girl - stubborn enough to make it all come together this time! Add me! - lets do this!! :D
  • joe_k030
    joe_k030 Posts: 545 Member
    Could use some friends to stay motivated :)!
  • dianashiner
    dianashiner Posts: 14 Member
    Extra help to stay motivated would be great 💕
  • BigRick1071
    BigRick1071 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in need of a few good friends to help keep me motivated.
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Sure yeah
  • fromthattothisnow
    fromthattothisnow Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, everyone. I'd love to find some friends on MFP. I am currently down 7lbs since starting my fitness/health journey 4 weeks ago.
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Hi! 👋🏼 I’m back on MFP and motivated! Down 8 lbs, goal is to lose 60 lbs. I’m 28 and would like more friends that will be active with me! Please add me if that’s you😊
  • back2weddingweight
    back2weddingweight Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I’m a first-timer, and looking to get back to my wedding weight post baby #3! I’ll be posting for accountability, and looking at your posts for inspiration! Excited to be here! Feel free to add.
  • ArmaniiCleveland
    ArmaniiCleveland Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to have some friends!

• Charm0434
    Charm0434 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! I took a break from mfp while preggers. Looking to get back into things and continue on my journey to being healthier and happier. Needing some new friends and support. Feel free to add me.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Wanting to be serious about weight loss as well as encouragement and support. Add me
  • FossilFusion
    FossilFusion Posts: 39 Member
    Add me people ☺️
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Hitting a brick wall in my motivation after losing 26 lbs over the last couple months. Hoping adding some people might help, please add me!
  • keeleyjoyz
    keeleyjoyz Posts: 3 Member
    Hiya!! I need motivation a tonne!! I’m trying so hard to lose weight. Would love to make new friends! :)
  • myfp67
    myfp67 Posts: 27 Member
    New friends always welcome. Will have to start pressing the "add friend" button myself.
  • AyeRonnnn
    AyeRonnnn Posts: 50 Member
    looking for friends, i'm pretty active and engaging