New to the group!

Options
What’s up ladies! I thought I posted in here yesterday but can’t find my post!

I’m new here.

I need to get rid of 90 lbs.

Currently sitting at 240
Wanting to be 150ish

My goals:

Giving myself this fresh start.
Just signed a new 1 year lease 2 weeks ago. So this is the year.

Daily movement. Even if it’s just a walk. But at lease 30 mins.

I’m working my way up to burning 1000 calories a day. Currently keeping a steady pace of around 375 a day. I know it’s a big challenge but my baby goals will get me there.

I have type 2 diabetes and have been in denial for years now.
Finally taking steps to mitigate that.

I have my before photos and will check in daily. Also posting my weigh ins on Mondays. That’s the goal anywAy. Lol

I also never used this app or community but I’m off of all social media and I still want a little fitness community to keep me motivated so I’m still trying to figure this app out.

Happy to be here with you ladies.

Replies

• Linzz42
    Linzz42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Glad you're starting your journey! My name is Lindsay. I'm on my way to losing..as of right now, about 70 lbs. I currently weigh 259 and my current goal weight is 190.

We can help each other reach our goals if you want. 😊
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay and Tiffany! I’m Diana. I am in the middle of my weight loss journey almost 40 lbs down and not quite sure when I’ll be done, probable another 20 but honestly I don’t know what my body will look like at any weight below where I am now so I just have to wait and see. Looking to support others and stay motivated along the way. 🙌🏻
  • Linzz42
    Linzz42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana! Wow that is amazing! You're doing great so far! Lets keep it going!
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    How was everyone’s day today? I had a great day sticking to my food plan. I went running in the evening just around sunset but it was still so hot and humid I felt pretty tired most of the time. But I did it! That’s what counts. 💪🏻 Hope everyone else feels proud of their day too 😌
  • mrsbmw2
    mrsbmw2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Lindsay, Tiffany and Diana. I liked reading your goals and your encouragement of each other. My name is Bonnie. I have lost 20 pounds and still need to lose 25. I'd like to keep up with your progress and post mine as well. Best wishes!
  • meowysmiling5779
    meowysmiling5779 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new also. Nice to meet all of you. One day at a time is my current approach.