KZDew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That's amazing!!!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    kgb6days wrote: »
    Amazing transformation!!! IF is the bomb

LOVE "IF" - it actually isn't even a thought anymore. It is how I eat & I eat very well. The difference being a focus on nutrition and satiety... after that initial few weeks it became easier with each day.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stellar! Wishing you a happy and full life of even more goals met.
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congrats on kicking butt. that is simply amazing
  • behappy0314
    behappy0314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I just joined myfitness pal June 11. I need to loose 85 pounds. I am using the macros. Guessing IF would speed things up?? What hours did you eat? so basically only eat during the 8 hour window? You must me so proud! Any advice much appreciated!
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an amazing journey with wonderful medical results! Very inspiring, job well done!
  • kjratliff55
    kjratliff55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • healthyjudy43
    healthyjudy43 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Way to stay committed and faithful to your program!
  • purplewheels66
    purplewheels66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations good job I myself lost 100 lbs from April 2017 to June 2020
  • jamloche
    jamloche Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! This is a great victory, and you should be very proud.
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Incredible hard work and diligence!
  • NikonPal
    Options
    That is awesome. I just joined myfitness pal June 11. I need to loose 85 pounds. I am using the macros. Guessing IF would speed things up?? What hours did you eat? so basically only eat during the 8 hour window? You must me so proud! Any advice much appreciated!

Thank you for the kind words. I still practice 16/8 which “for me” was easy. I eat during a 12pm to 8 pm window. I never feel hungry as I concentrate on eating healthy foods with high satiety qualities. I spent dozens and dozens of hours researching and watching Youtubes on IF. I ate all my own food and ordered NOTHING special. Some youtubes were by Dr Jason Fung, Dr Ken D Berry, Eric Berg, Dr Mindy Pelz, Dr Cywes, Dr Becky Gillaspy and others … I still follow some of them on a reg basis even at 1 yr +. Some information will conflict slightly… and I simply used common sense and applied what I knew would work best for me. They say you don’t have to count calories, but it was no big deal for me and I always wanted to be sure I was at a deficit. Also, I love to cook and create meals. Wish you the best of luck – hope it is what will work for you.
  • NikonPal
    Options
    Congratulations good job I myself lost 100 lbs from April 2017 to June 2020

Congratulations on your huge success... you must still enjoy the feeling of different size clothes and just getting around easier. Kudos!
  • numedownunder
    numedownunder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great!
  • Another4LetterWord
    Another4LetterWord Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • lbgrob
    lbgrob Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    congratz... using you as inspiration!!!
  • widemajm
    widemajm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good for you! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💖
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You saved your life.
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your success brings me near to tears. My heaviest was 425#, & I'm trying to get to somewhere between 165# & 185#. I'm currently at 306#. That you have made the journey leaves me all at once encouraged, awed, & challenge. Respect.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!