Complete standstill

I’ve been eating around 1200 to 1300 calories a day for about 3 months now. I’m the first 2 months I lost around 9 pounds.

For the last 4 weeks I haven’t lost any weight at all.

I’ve been running around 3 miles a day. Doing a 45 minute intense workout and then walking the 3 miles back.

I’m really starting to want to give up at the moment

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,145 Member
    Current weight, height, age, gender, goals, typical day other than described exercise?
  • richdilks88
    richdilks88 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m currently 12st 12lbs, 5ft 9, 32 years old. Male. I’m wanting to be 12st ideally. At the moment in furloughed from work so after my morning exercise I’m just pottering around the house, watching tv etc
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I’m currently 12st 12lbs, 5ft 9, 32 years old. Male. I’m wanting to be 12st ideally. At the moment in furloughed from work so after my morning exercise I’m just pottering around the house, watching tv etc

The minimum you should be eating is 1500 calories. Healthy weight loss is .5 lbs a week. Use MFP to calculate your calories, set your activity before your exercise. Log any exercise separate and eat back those calories.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Get a food scale. Weigh and log everything that passes your lips. No skipping, cheating, or forgetting. You are eating more calories than you think if you aren't losing weight.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1