Petite Accountability Partner?

Options
Hi, I’m F/29, 4’10” and currently sitting at 121.6 (I’ve gained about 10lbs over the last year). I’m looking for an accountability partner who wants to do daily check-ins making sure we are tracking food, exercising, and just someone to talk to about health/goals/etc. It would be nice to connect with other petites or moms.

Replies

• pln4649
    pln4649 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me! i'm 5ft 1 (5 2 on a tall day lol) and 54kg (119lbs) . i exercise several times a week but need a buddy to help me stick with a diet
  • michellewale1977
    michellewale1977 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m 42, 5ft 1, vegetarian and mum of three. Currently 100lb, I don’t really want to lose weight, just eat less sugar and fat, and tone up my mum tum. I’m also teaching myself to do the splits and back bends. I have a sweet tooth and can easily eat bags of haribo instead of real food so I’m hoping that by tracking all my food and staying within my calorie limit I can feel better about my body and stay healthy.
  • ivariggs
    ivariggs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for an accountability partner or two as well, I think it would really help me. Someone to message back and forth with. I am 5ft2, 40yrs, mom of 3. Currently 143lbs but I have lost a few pounds lately, I would like to weigh 125. I am still nursing one child. I bike every day, I do ballet (stretches and calisthenics) with my husband most days (starting last week! can't believe he's doing this but I'll take it!) and Intermittent Fasting. I was just doing the fasting for a long time, but getting nowhere during this Covid-19 stuff. I am now counting calories too, finally getting somewhere. I would like to lose about 20 lbs. I am "thin for my weight" (size 6, S) muscular, strong, but not as happy with my body and how my clothes fit than when I weigh a bit less. Thanks!