Any Size 18 ladies out there??... add me :)

Options
medlaura
medlaura Posts: 282 Member
edited June 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hello, I'm Laura. 26 years old, mom of 2 boys. Engaged to be married next year.

I would love to add some friends around the same size as me on MFP to cheer each other on.

3 day since I started using this app again. 😊

Replies

• Donwilks
    Donwilks Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi! I'm Donna, size 18 and 44, living in Hampshire. Looking for an accountability buddy's I need to be successful this time! πŸ‘

[edited by MFP Moderators]
  • louisejen5918
    louisejen5918 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jenny, 18-20 down from a stretchy 26! Feel free to add me
  • heather9986hg
    heather9986hg Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm Heather I'm size 18 trying to get back into my size 14 jeans :(
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I was an 18-20 at the start of the year, am hoping I'm down to around a 16 (current pants are baggy but can't try on new clothes with the shops closed lol!) still have a way to go yet and always happy to have new friends on here :)
  • rosegreen12
    rosegreen12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If your pants are baggy, you may very well be size 14 now, podperson1! Since I've been loosing sizes I've noticed that clothes don't actually get baggy until there's been 2 sizes down.
  • Ioanacamelia18
    Ioanacamelia18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Ioana from Rugby, England. I was size 18 last month, now size 16 just with belg or short walks as they slip off me. Still not getting in al 14, just few more stretchy to say. Working along with healthy diet and exerciae to get comfortable back in my many previous clothes size 14 and 12 πŸ˜„ This time we have to do it and get there!!!
  • Ioanacamelia18
    Ioanacamelia18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Belt*, all*, a few*, exercise* sorry for the bad writing, to tired at this time. My eyes hurt after studying and writing all day for assignments (student nurse). Best of luck to shed all lbs and get in size 14-12-10 as you wish! Feel free to add me to encourage each other! πŸ‘
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi! 33 year old mom of 2 young ones here! I'm 2 months in to my journey and 26 lbs down. Started at a 20 or tight 18, now 16/18. Will send you a request! Anyone is free to add me as well!
  • hjsharpe9879
    hjsharpe9879 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Helen aged 45 I had gotten down to a nice size 16 from a very tight 18 and was feeling in my way to productively changing weight and shape.

Now thanks to eating too much and an accident that took me off my feet I am back to an 18 - all that work lost

So anyone who needs a buddy or would be happy to help motivate me to get my backside moving - please feel free to add me 😊 hjsharpe9879
  • allycs85
    allycs85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Do you mean UK or US 18? I'm just coming out of a UK 18 now but so think an American 18 is about a UK 20/22
  • OliveGardenBreadsticks
    Options
    Would love to join this group! :)
  • taiye99
    taiye99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Taiye, 35, mom of 3, and size 18. Looking to join a support group. Honestly I haven’t worn jeans since I knew I was pregnant which was last year in June. After having my baby, we have been on lock down.
  • jlizk
    jlizk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lil bigger but happy to support :)