Having trouble dropping the last few pounds..any ideas?

Options
hey people, im almost at my goal ( and have beem for the past 3 weeks) and i just can't actualy seem 2 get there..i'll get sooo close and then i'l either just stop where i am or gain another 2 or 3lbs! its starting to drive me mad as my goal date is this sat (10th sept) as its my dads wedding! i just want to fit nice and comfortably in my new dress and would love for all my family to acutaly think i look good!

any ideas on how 2 shed the last few pounds?

xxx

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    The only way to get it off and keep it off, is to track and stay at your goals forever. :flowerforyou:
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    change things up. change something in your food intake or add/delete an exercise. more exercise time+ upping calories?? I'm not an expert but these things work for me.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    What is your weekly loss set on MFP? I am about 3 pounds from goal but when I got to the 10 pounds to go mark, I had to change my settings on MFP to only lose 0.5 pounds/week. I was losing NOTHING anymore at 1 pound/week setting. Many of us struggle with the last few pounds, they like to stick! Even with a 0.5 pound/week setting, some weeks I lose 1 pound, others just a few ounces.
  • lucylou91
    Options
    it says 1.3lbs a week should be my average loss so its has dropped from what it used to be..i used 2 aim for 2lbs a week! il carry on as normal this week and if things havent changed by wiegh in on friday il change my goals :) x