Juicing Reboot Diet from FSAND

Anyone have a mock grocery list that I could use for getting started with the juicing diet from Fat, Sick, and nearly Dead?

Any thanks is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    bump!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    beets
    spinach
    romaine
    kale
    carrot
    celery
    all varities of apple
    Asian pears
    melon
    oranges
    broccoli
    tomato
    onion
    pepper

recipies found on fat sick and nearly dead juicing site. Good luck :)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    beets
    spinach
    romaine
    kale
    carrot
    celery
    all varities of apple
    Asian pears
    melon
    oranges
    broccoli
    tomato
    onion
    pepper

recipies found on fat sick and nearly dead juicing site. Good luck :)

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for, you know how much I would need for the week?
  • Nickstery
    welp it's official I have my juicer and a supply of fruits and veggies, starting this tomorrow! Hold on to your butts!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    i recently started this diet. went to the store, got a boat load of veggies, (I thought for the week), got home and juiced away. I think I will need to shop every 2-3 days to get it all in. lol. Do you know how much juice comes out of kale? like none. I couldn't help but giggle. The cucumbers and such are fine but the leafy greens not so much. The website says to only shop for what you'll need to last a few days so your juice is fresh. I would maybe start with at least 2-3 each of the bigger items, a bag of apples, maybe 4-6 pears and whatever else you wanna throw in the juice. You won't really know til you really start juicing and see what kind of output your particular machine has. Good luck, happy juicing!
  • Nickstery
    Thank you all! i've come across some interesting concoctions that either taste really good, or have horrible after taste. I also discovered I love the smell of the ginger once it is juiced!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    I am so thankful for the search feature in MFP! I have been looking all over since the site is still not working for me.

We are considering doing this starting next weekend! :drinker:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Haven't seen the movie but want to...Juicing though is something I did years ago & loved it b/c you get all of the nutrients w/o having to actually eat a butt load of stuff....I am getting a juicer again soon to start up again...Copied the list of foods....Thanks all for sharing!