2»

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at least twice a day
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I do it every first thing in the morning after my first pee. There's nothing wrong with weighing yourself everyday but do keep in mind the fluctuations & gains due to water weight especially if you ate high-sodium foods the night before. The most important is in the long run, you see the trend going down.
  • toinel
    Options
    I weight myself every morning, it's a motivator. If I'm up, I work harder, eat better, if I'm down, I tell myself "Good boy!" and keep up what I'm doing.

I used to track my weight in a spreadsheet every day. Now I just log it here. I know I'm not "supposed to," but it is what works for me.

I guess, in the end, it's one of those "there isn't a right way" things!

Toine
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself each morning. If I don't it is very easy for me to lose track. I know the once a week rule is what is generally accepted, but go with what feels right. Another good way to see if you are staying on track is trying on the same pair of jeans, judging by how they fit you will know how you are doing.

I do as well. I just need the accountability. I know that the scale is only a very small part of the equation and I know that my weight will fluctuate day-to-day. I just like to check in, but I don't let the number get to me.
  • tharpestad
    Options
    I don't own a scale so I weigh myself whenever i visit my parents which works out to be about once a week. If you're happy then there is nothing to worry about. Just don't stress if it goes up and down. Your weight fluctuates a few pounds each day no matter what you do.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself EVERY SiNGLE DAY! It's been very helpful for me!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/kapeluza

I actually just blogged about it a few days ago! Feel free to read it!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, but only record my weight once a week.
  • rockchick90
    Options
    i do it everyday but I never take it that seriously because weight fluctuates daily due to time of day/water etc but I take my official weight recording on a friday
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, but only record my weight once a week.

me too!!