Options
:) Hello everyone im not 100% new to rhis but I haven't been on in a while. I have dropped 50lbs and trying tonshed another 20lbs.

Need workout ideas and encouragement. Thanks loves! <3

Replies

• Manshot
    Manshot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always here to support and motivate MFP friends! Let me know if there is anything specific your trying to accomplish and I’ll toss some workout ideas your way 🙂
  • homegrown_hometown_girl
    Options
    Core. Mid section is my focus. And thanks :)
  • 23RJ
    23RJ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! you got this!🔥💪💯
  • cparent2020
    cparent2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Chrystine I also am not 100% new to this but have really started tracking lately. I am also focused on mid section fat loss and toning. I am 1 year post c-section with my second child.

I am doing The Work from beachbody on demand and also "trying" to train for a half marathon in October. I do a decent amount of core work but am also finding nutrition that focuses on fat loss in your belly!

I found some fun and free workouts with POPSUGAR on youtube if you need some inspiration!
  • jfoley4676
    jfoley4676 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I gained some motivation from Bojack Horseman. "It gets easier everyday, but you have to do it everyday, that's the hard part" whatever your it is, running, fasting, counting. Good luck!
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My name is Chrystine I also am not 100% new to this but have really started tracking lately. I am also focused on mid section fat loss and toning. I am 1 year post c-section with my second child.

I am doing The Work from beachbody on demand and also "trying" to train for a half marathon in October. I do a decent amount of core work but am also finding nutrition that focuses on fat loss in your belly!

I found some fun and free workouts with POPSUGAR on youtube if you need some inspiration!

Good on you for doing The Work! I’ve done The Prep. A little scared to try The Work. Lol.
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi guys new here see where it takes me
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    nmqan1qzq5gz.jpg
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi guys new here see where it takes me

Welcome! And good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me. ☺️

• SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good attitude and the drive to reach your goal!

I've been on and off weight loss diets for the last several years, and here I am back at it again. I would love to have active friends that are supportive and fun... feel free to add me!

Stay consistent, be persistent and good things will happen!