Options
2»

Replies

• lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    JudieJudes wrote: »
    On another note how do I add friends?

Hi @JudieJudes, I had to figure this out since they've changed a lot since the last time I was on the forums! You click on the user's name, and it will bring up a window showing badges. In that window, click on the username again, and that should take you to their profile and give you the option to add them as a friend.
  • blue_killen
    blue_killen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'4/5'5 I think? (164cm) and like fluctuate between 47-50kg, still haven't figured out what my gw is just trynna make sure I eat atleast 1k, more so just trying to be healthy. maybe lose a bit or stay the same
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Today I hit 20lbs down. It means that I have less than 100lbs to lose now. There’s something I thought I’d never say, that I even had to lose 100lbs but I’m happy with myself that I’m making progress.
  • stephaniejmfp
    stephaniejmfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5' 0' here. At my age (54), if I ingest more than 1440 calories daily, I gain weight. To lose half a pound a week, MFP suggests 1200 calories daily. I drink my coffee black because 2 tablespoons of cream is 120 calories. There's not much wiggle room at this height!

Low carb and intermittent fasting has helped me get to my goal weight. Stepping on the scales daily keeps things in check. Others try to stay within +/- 5 pounds of their goal weight. For us, that window looks more like +/- 2 pounds. I slip every now and then, and the scales let me know when to reign things in. Consistency is key. This is a lifelong endeavor!
  • Littleloz34
    Littleloz34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4ft 11 . Add me
  • shantireddo
    shantireddo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11, CW is 115, highest was 153, aiming for 105 at the moment, will see how I feel at that weight, but will probably start building muscle at that point 😁
    Feel free to add me