Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• dr_esat
    dr_esat Posts: 1 Member
    I have been using MFP over two years, but just realized the friend function, lol. I can use some extra motivation as well!!
  • annk2020
    annk2020 Posts: 1 Member
    I'll take all the help I can get, and I'll try and give it back 😁
  • TealoverDee
    TealoverDee Posts: 3 Member
    Add me if you like. I log daily but I'm getting back to commenting more and interacting with the community. We all need support during these times.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    👍🏼
  • ashley_mullo155
    ashley_mullo155 Posts: 32 Member
    I haven't got any friends and been using this for ages if anyone would like to add me
  • canihavesome212
    canihavesome212 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y'all struggling with the last 10 pounds to cut. I'm 162 lbs and 6 pack line is like super faint. Trying to have a 6pack before August. How'd yall do it?
  • NirmalPatel123
    NirmalPatel123 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey mfp community! I've had the app for some time but never really used it and just now getting back to it. I weigh 227.4 pounds and 6 ft 2 male. My goal is to lean down and get a good physique over the summer. Feel free to add me, good to have some friendly motivation.
  • Befitat40
    Befitat40 Posts: 93 Member
    Hello from ND! Been here for about a year! Add me for accountability! You must know I am really sarcastic though. ☺️☺️
  • TSWoodstock
    TSWoodstock Posts: 8 Member
    Hello from Georgia! Feel free to add me.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Send the friend requests my way!
  • Jwebb1983
    Jwebb1983 Posts: 2 Member
    I don't have any real friends on here!!! I'll be a friend! Goal running a fast mile the next few months
  • sallaf90
    sallaf90 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello
    I need friends for motivation please feel free to add me
  • azgz6
    azgz6 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I could always use more friends and motivation! Anyone can add me whenever.
  • SheepDogSix
    SheepDogSix Posts: 150 Member
    Hello from Oklahoma! Feel free to add me. Happy to help anyone reach their goals.
  • BlessedMom78
    BlessedMom78 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm back after several years gone & none of my friends from that time are active anymore. I find it motivating to be friends with people who are goal oriented & I really enjoy seeing peoples workout status' update in the feed. It's a huge motivator.
  • danich
    danich Posts: 20 Member
    Me!
  • PNWlife206
    PNWlife206 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me if you dare 🤣🤣
  • IWILLLOSE40kg2020
    IWILLLOSE40kg2020 Posts: 298 Member
    Add me
  • SweetPeachPudding
    SweetPeachPudding Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone. ♡ Feel free to add me I would love to make more friends. I have about... 50 pounds to lose and I'm down 6 so far.
  • iam_nessa
    iam_nessa Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me ☺️