New friends with open diaries :)

Options
Hello,

My name is Jill. I'm a dog mom of 4 from sunny south florida :). I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey. I have about 25 lbs to lose. 'm looking for friends who have open diaries. Please feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.

Height: 5'3
SW: 148.5
GW:125

Replies

• marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill, feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose about 20 pounds, but it's been very slow going so far (3 weeks and 2 pounds down).
  • digestibleplastic
    digestibleplastic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I'll add you as a friend! My diary is open. We have similar heights and goal weights too though I have a little further to go than you 😄
  • FoolishJoy
    FoolishJoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (I have figured out how to add other people yet).
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me .... my diary is open but I am keto ...wishing you much success on your journey :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    FoolishJoy wrote: »
    Feel free to add me (I have figured out how to add other people yet).

To add left click the person's picture/avatar.... left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see an add button :)
  • FoolishJoy
    Options

To add left click the person's picture/avatar.... left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see an add button :)

Oh, I'm using the Android app, not a computer.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Oh, I'm using the Android app, not a computer.

Oops that's what I get for assuming lol

For the Android app....Tap "Add friends or the + symbol in the upper right then tap "Email or MyFitnesspal Username"....In the "To" field you can enter the email address or MyFitnesspal username of a current member to send a friend request... Put in the email address or username, then full in your Name and Message and tap the check mark in the upper right hand corner
  • FoolishJoy
    Options

For the Android app....Tap "Add friends or the + symbol in the upper right then tap "Email or MyFitnesspal Username"....In the "To" field you can enter the email address or MyFitnesspal username of a current member to send a friend request... Put in the email address or username, then full in your Name and Message and tap the check mark in the upper right hand corner

Woohoo, thank you!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Woohoo, thank you!!

You are very welcome :)
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill, I’m a dog mom of one special rescue boy. Having four fur-babies must be such fun! Feel free to add me. My diary is open.
  • Bagfchps
    Bagfchps Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ... you can add me ... )
    Bagfchps