DAY ONE!!!!

Options
Today is Day One for me, I woke up feeling like "Can I do this?" But I just got up anyway. I have a workout buddy this time around which helps a great deal. I felt like I not only needed to show up for me, but I needed to show up because she was counting on me to be there as well. So far so good, EXCELLENT workout. I had oatmeal for breakfast, I made myself a tuna sandwhich for lunch. Feeling Good:) Send you positive vibes my way, and I will send them right back to you!!! God Bless. ~Lashayne

Replies

• CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Way to get it started!! Sending you mucho positive vibes!!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to friend me if you need additional support. :)
  • abbie017
    Options
    You CAN do this! Just keep up the awesome attitude and the rest will come easily! :)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Great job! Stay positive!
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    We all had a day one! You can do this and you have all of us for support!
  • emj1978
    Options
    Good job, keep pushing yourself and before you know it you'll catch yourself looking forward to the workouts:) I'm pretty new to this too, so add me on if you want extra support!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    you willl getfar after the great start you have made and your positive attitude goodluck to ya friend me if ya like
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    Great start to the day, you totally got this, go get em' girl!! Show everyone and yourself what your made of!
  • sunchild22
    sunchild22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!! I really appreciate your support, it makes a difference! :)))
  • ENicholeWoods
    Options
    Today is my first day as well! Good luck to all!!