Looking for diet friends!

Options
I'm a mom that's losing the same 30 pounds--again--and need some friends and encouragement:sad:

Replies

• sunchild22
    sunchild22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will encourage you!!! :)))))
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    definitely add me!
  • aecmagn
    aecmagn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SUNCHILD
    and good luck on your cool career!
    I was in TV in manhattan, know what? the stress is what i blame for using food for recreational purposes/to feel good
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I just got done losing the same 50 pounds that I lost in 2005. I'm so ticked at myself for gaining that weight back and this has been a hard lesson that I can fall back on as I continue my better health lifestyle. This time I'm going to get to my goal and I'm not going to eff up after I get there. I feel worlds better now and I like feeling this way.

I know you can lose the weight for the second time...and commit to not having to lose it a third time. This time its for good!

Enjoy the journey.
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • samijoe2411
    Options
    Hello,
    I have lost 6 stone in the past 18 months and have just 1 to go, ive lost all motivation and have slacked on my exercise and need some buddies to keepme going!!!!
    xxxx
  • Swhitehead25
    Options
    Hello I'm a mom also we can encourage each other you can add me. Im new to fitness pal also.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    im a mummy too add me x
  • kathyhaf1
    Options
    Me too! It's great having friends here to encourage you and share new ideas!

"let's be friends"!
    :smile:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mom of 4 trying to lose this weight AGAIN! :grumble:
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom who's oldest daughter took a new job across the country!!! :sad: Will need all the help I can get to keep off what i've lost and try to lose 15 more!!
  • emj1978
    Options
    I'm a Mom that's losing weight again too. lol Add me on, we can do it together and keep it off together this time!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    welcome good luck in your journey this site is great to keep you motivated and to also get the help and support when needed feel free to add me........
  • Jhip06
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • Shandaddii
    Options
    Add me :D
  • jensway
    Options
    I'm a mommy in the same boat, wanting to lose again, only I will succeed this time!! Add me and we can do it together:happy:
  • dlkangels4
    Options
    I'm there with you !!!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • Malibusun
    Options
    I am new here and need all the help I can get!
    I am a member of a slimming club which helps when I'm there. However, it is only for one class per week, so the rest of the week I go solo!

Every time I want a chocolate, I want someone there spurring me on!

I am getting married in November and would love to have lost another stone by then :)

Look forward to chatting to you all xx
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 3 trying to lose again as well. I'm new here too...feel free to add me! Together we can all do this!:happy: