F/40/5’8/SW230/GW165 - 1500 calories, friends?

Options
Hi! I’ve done MFP multiple times before and am recommitting myself after a rough 6 months or so. Had a health scare that is now ok and I want to get back to a healthy weight more than ever! I’m looking for some friends with around the same calorie goals as me. I used to be really into things like Whole 30/Paleo, not now I eat more broadly. I try to generally stay healthy, but also incorporate some treats/alcohol. I used to go to spin a couple times a week and to a class at 24 hr once a week, but all that has changed since the pandemic, and I’m currently struggling with getting back into workouts at home/walking. Please add me if I sound like someone you could connect with, thank you! :)

Replies

• planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, we are practically twins. I'm 42, 5'8", started at 217, currently 209, goal weight 164. I have a stationary bike, now I just need to use it :)
  • One_flabulous_journey
    One_flabulous_journey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m 35, 5’3” started at 230 and my goal is also 165, I stay around 1000/1100 calories, I run and do ddpyoga. You can add me, any one else can too.
  • planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm friending you so I can see what you eat, no kidding! My allowance is 1610 and I'm hungry all the damn time. I distinctly remember counting calories in 2011 and being satisfied on 1200, but you need more to function if you're heavier, so that must be the difference.
  • kjaylah
    kjaylah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m 27, 5’8, have over 50lb to lose and sticking to 1500cal per day.
    Fee free to add me
    I have a chronic illness so only do small amounts of exercise.