I'm done.

Options
Hi! I'm Leslie and I'm done. I'm doing being fat. I'm done being tired. I'm done quitting. I'm done "re-starting" for the last time.

My hubby and I started tracking our weight, measurements and food today. I'm 43 years old, mother of three, grandmother of two that has quit more times than I can count. I will lose 130 pounds and get my 5'6 frame back to where everything doesn't hurt; mentally and physically. I'm setting small, realistic goals. Shawn and I are doing 16:8 IF. This week I will log my food, get my water in and stay consistent.

I look forward to learning about and from you all...

Replies

• SMiddleton68
    SMiddleton68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We got this baby!!!
  • lycheepancakes
    lycheepancakes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you two!💪 💪
  • Kazzyj67
    Kazzyj67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck guys 👍
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie, I said the same thing. I'm tired of myself and my habits landing me a few pounds heavier year after year. I'm done with it. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck on your journey!
  • lpowcherry
    lpowcherry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. Here I go again. Heaviest I’ve ever been in my life and it hurts physically, mentally and emotionally.
  • eilselg1019
    eilselg1019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • backagain22
    backagain22 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Love it. Go get it!!
  • Hagensieker
    Hagensieker Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I recently re-started and cleaned up my diet. Just getting all the junk out of my system helped with aches and pains.

I think we reach a point where we become sick of being sick.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    More than half the battle is in the mind.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    s0w6a4w7fedl.jpg
    m0fzcmj3egpl.png
    do6i2nnbmcwj.jpg
    yskhoehv3p5f.png
    lzmzpgbiji1c.jpg
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,338 Member
    Options
    Me too Leslie! If you are looking for support feel free to add me as a friend.

Nikki
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also done with restarting. I'm 33, mother of 2, and use IF and calorie counting to work towards my goals! Add me if you're looking for friends. Good luck!