2 NSVs - So excited!

Options
This weekend I went to a baby shower for a friend of mine that lives in New Mexico. She was home for a shower here with her friends. I have quite a few mutual friends that were also going to be at the shower, so I was really nervous about going. I want people to notice the weight loss, but since I don't really see it, I was sure that they weren't going to see it. I was the first person to arrive at the shower, and the mother to be greeted me at the door. She looked at me and said "Are you still losing weight Naomi". I said yes, trying to. And she said "Well I think that you can stop now, you look amazing". I was so excited to hear this from someone, especially someone that doesn't see me every day. We only see each other every few months since she moved to New Mexico. I just feel like this was the best compliment that I have gotten so far.

My second NSV, I went down a pant size officially this weekend. Only one more size to get to my size 10 goal!!! I am so excited!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!