Unable to scan barcodes

Options
For some reason the barcode scanner doesn't seem to be working on my phone all of a sudden. It was working fine about 3 hours ago, but now whatever I scan I get a message saying Unknow Error Occured.

Is this something that happens often, or is this a one off?
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Replies

• chitniss
    chitniss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine stop working intermittently. However, now I cant log in with my phone and on the website, I can log in but no add food
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Yeah.

I emailed the support desk and got a "we know" response followed by a "we fixed it" response even though it's still broken.

And they wonder why people don't wanna pay for premium. :|
  • HiekelEssterol
    HiekelEssterol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you. At least now I know its not me.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    My phone app has been acting odd since at least Friday. Friday afternoon I created a recipe & logged it on the website. Friday evening I went in to adjust quantities, and everything I had logged/created on the web earlier in the day did not show in the app. Eventually it caught up.

Yesterday similar. Logged foods in the website, and later in the day the app did not show them. But now it does.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    The website was acting funny a few hours ago. I could search for items in the database but, when I clicked on the entry I wanted to use, the boxes where you'd select your unit of weight and enter how much you were going to consume weren't coming up. I waited an hour, tried again and it was fine.