Keto newbie

Hey all,
I am back again and doing Keto again. It works brilliantly for me when my head is on straight.
Would love some likeminded people to join up with for accountability and celebrations.
Please follow me/link up.
Vic x

Replies

• casandraeaddy
    casandraeaddy Posts: 37 Member
    I want to start keto as well but have no idea where to start or how to calculate fat to protein ratios
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    I'm doing keto for the most part but probably not as intended. I'm not a vegetable lover at all, and don't eat enough fruit. But, at my last physical, my doctor was duly impressed with my numbers!

If you'd like to add me, I'd be happy to support and share ideas, recipes, and friendship!
  • Mesnowprincess
    Mesnowprincess Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I have been doing Keto off and on. On you tube I watch Rewind Keto with Jess, her journey over the last year and half with 120 pounds gone is remarkable. What i like is she tells it as it is, along with good days and bad. Though she talks about some products, you don't need them and she tells you this. I like to eat regular food and so does she like burgers eggs. All threw her journey she gives you food ideas. Right now she is sharing what she eats and how to cook it. Just a suggestion, it is a learning journey for sure.
  • jessicaharrell80
    jessicaharrell80 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! Would love to join up for accountability and celebrations! Today I start Keto (second time). The first time was great I lost 30 pounds and then went on vacation and had a cheat here and there and then gained all of it back😒 I’ve started doing 30-45 minutes of Zumba 6-7 days a week and get my 10,000 steps or more almost everyday. I have been watching what I eat, but nothing is budging. So I’ve decided to start Keto again and stick with it. Good luck on your journey! Jessica
  • medhakhanna471
    medhakhanna471 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, I have just started keto. This is week 2. I am doing it to shed off my 'covid weight gain' and can't find time to exercise. I would love some support. Could you please add me? Thank you
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    https://foodfastfit.com/#/howdy

This lets you find an add-on extension to your browser which works inside the myfitnesspal food diary to display your food macros and net carbs in the form of a pie chart. I've been using it for several years and have no complaints.