My stomach looks weird :(

Options
so I've lost almost 25 lbs now. I'm only 24 and realized the weight comes off quick and I think it will be easy for me to shape and tone my body how I want. So I have two small children, and 2 sections. Well my stomach is definitely getting alot flatter, so much I can see ,y incision scar now without lifting ugh I know, but I took a picture this morning and it was kind of upsetting because the top of my stomach has flattened out and taken a shape and I even have ab definition, yea yes it true!! But now the bottom looks even looser and wrinkly these past few weeks :( it's discouraging. I know I'll never have a bikini bod again will the bottom part of my stomach ever go away

Edit: I'm not conceited, I realized after posting this that it sounds way conceited. And in no way am I. I just want to feel normal ahIn.

Replies

• chassidynl
    Options
    I am in the SAME boat! I am also 24, have had 2 C-sections, and have a little flab left that hangs over my incision...but my upper abs are flat and actually a bit defined! My ribs even stick out! Any help or advice on how to tone this area up would be greatly appreciated!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You dont sound conceited at all.

While I didn't have kids, I did have a surgery that makes it look like I have a c-section and I have a similar problem. I've done a significant amount of toning and I have been able to get that portion to slowly lesson along with the rest of my stomach/abs area. I don't know if there is a difference in how your skin will react since its a pregnancy though, versus the type of surgery I had.

I think if you keep plugging away, you'll be just fine. It just takes time.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've also had 2 c-sections - my last one was 2 years ago at the age of 40 (EEK) - my stomach is a lot flatter - but I have some loose skin that may or may not go away. I'm not overly concerned about it - at my age, I have no intentions of wearing a bikini that would go anywhere near my c-section scar, anyway. I think if you give it time, it will eventually tighten up. Just keep doing what you are doing!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have started hula hooping with a weighted hula hoop ... several people I know have had great results with their stomachs using them. It is a GREAT workout
  • purpleenvy
    Options
    Unfortunately its just part of the fun that is a mum's body. I suggest going to shapeofamother.com :) I've had three, adn while I didn't have c-sections I also have the odd pooch. Its not fat, its skin
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    reverse sit-ups
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    reverse sit-ups