Support for losing those last 10 lbs

I've lost 30lbs so far and would like to lose another 10 before maintaining. Those last pesky 10lbs..... Always the hardest. I'm going to need support and check-ins to get this done! I don't want to get discouraged and then end up binging myself back at the starting point. Anyone else in the same boat?? Anyone have any tips when they lost those last pounds? Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• LargeEricS
    LargeEricS Posts: 109 Member
    Woah girl, the struggle is real hahaha. I've got about another 5lbs before I switch over to maintenance but I'm running on fumes it feels like. Been over calories all week, I keep putting off going to the gym till its really late and then I just dont go.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    The last 10 lbs can be slow, water weight can mask progress and it can be discouraging, also you don't have as much room in your deficit as you used to and it can be easy to go over your goal. Many people find they have to weigh and measure their food more accurately. Also taking it slow (losing 0.5lbs per week) can be more sustainable and help you transition into maintenance.