MyFitnessPal not syncing with FitBit

Options
Hi. My app is no longer syncing with Fitbit I’m not sure why it would just stop. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting and I’ve even gone through “revoke access” on Fitbit app but still nothing. Any suggestions please?

Replies

• ahwdiet2015
    ahwdiet2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.
  • Hagensieker
    Hagensieker Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Not Fitbit for me, but it isn't syncing with either my Garmin Connect or Strava. Obviously an MFP issue.
  • nancy939393
    nancy939393 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's the same for me, I wasted over an hour yesterday trying to get fitbit to sync with myfitnesspal before I gave up.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    MFP was down for most of yesterday while they did some "fixes" (aka "System Maintenance") seems to have broken some things. :/
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    MFP has two issues related to this on the "Help" page. They have specifically asked that people stop disconnecting and reconnecting - this is just increasing the total load on the system.
  • SJAllison
    SJAllison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem for a couple days now.
  • potmen69
    potmen69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    me too
  • Danmpi
    Danmpi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep 3 days same problem. Very frustrating
  • ruthbeatriz9
    ruthbeatriz9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is what it says on the Help page, I guess we just have to be patient :(

Hello,

Our team performed scheduled maintenance the evening of June 25th, on one of our databases that affects step tracking. This maintenance is to aid in fixing the issues described here and will last through the weekend and into next week. During this time, members may experience an interruption in the syncing of tracked steps from your partner app, or between our site & our apps. This will affect the tracking of steps from all of our step partners, most significantly impacting Fitbit.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff
  • SoonerFanForLife
    SoonerFanForLife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    MFP has quit updating my Fitbit steps - I have tried everything I can think of - any suggestions would be appreciated!
  • johnttchen
    johnttchen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal finally synced with Fitbit the last two days
  • robgillingwater
    robgillingwater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal still fails to sync steps with Fitbit. It recovered briefly about end of June but has now gone again completely. A long line of issues from accessing the database to other lagging issues. It has no problem offering the Premium service though but why pay for that when the basic service does not work